If you have questions around tickets that you have purchased, please VISIT www.eventbrite.co.uk/support
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Organiser” is Enable Leisure and Culture, a company incorporated in England and Wales company number 09487276, and registered with the Charity Commission (no. 1172345) and with registered offices at Battersea Park Offices, Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ.
2. These terms and conditions shall relate to the Foodstock LDN event (the “Event”).
3. By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), the Ticket holder agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
4. Any promotional offers are for ‘Entry Only’ tickets to the event. Promotional offers are at the Organiser’s discretion and do not apply to ‘Entry and Lunch’ or ‘Entry and Brunch’ tickets.
5. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket. Admittance shall be granted up to half an hour prior to Event closing time.
6. Child Tickets are available for purchase for young people, who are aged between 1-15 years old (inclusive) at the time of the Event, online in advance or onsite on the day.
7. Child Ticket holders must be accompanied at all times. A maximum of 6 children per adult will be permitted.
8. Ticket holders attending the Event with Child Ticket holders confirm that they are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom the Child Ticket has been purchased.
9. “Babes in arms” (under 1 years old) shall be admitted free of charge, subject to being accompanied by an adult holding a valid Ticket.
10. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any Ticket, will render it void.
11. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check the date, time and venue of his/ her Ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
12. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
13. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
14. Should the Event be postponed, a Ticket holder may be refunded if they are no longer able to make the Event on a new date, however no additional expenditure incurred by the Ticket holder shall be made to the Ticket holder.
15. Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund shall be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds may be claimed for up to 30 days after the cancelled Event. If the Event is cancelled due to Force Majeure, no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Organiser’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or the threat thereof), fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, storm, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts of national or local governments. The Organiser shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
16. Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the Event will be taken by the Organiser. No refund shall be made if the Event starts, but is later abandoned.
17. On entry, the Ticket holder agrees to accept and abide by any venue rules of the Organiser and any other regulations provided on entry to the venue.
VOID TICKETS & REFUSAL OF ENTRY/ EJECTION
18. Proof of age may be requested on entry to the Event for all Ticket types. Failure to provide a valid form of identification on request may result in eviction from the Event. The Organiser operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy with regards to the purchase of alcohol.
19. Any breach of the terms and conditions would render the Ticket void and result in refusal of entry to the Event or ejection from the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors and refuse admission to any Ticket holder who is deemed to be a risk to the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. Any Ticket holder removed from the event shall not be readmitted. Re-entry to the Event shall only permitted at the Organiser’s entire discretion.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
20. No food or alcohol shall be brought into the Event. Without exception, no glass bottles or other glass vessels shall be brought into the Event. Bag searches are a condition of entry.
21. Bicycles and bulky items, including large luggage items, are prohibited at the Event. There are racks throughout Battersea Park to which bicycles can be locked. There are no lockers or cloakrooms available at the Event.
22. Well behaved dogs are welcome at the Event. Dogs must be kept on a lead and under control at all times.
23.All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
24. The Organiser, its contractors or agents, shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of a Ticket, save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its contractors or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
SEVERABILITY & VARIATION
26. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, when deemed reasonable and necessary to do so. Ticket holders are responsible for reviewing the terms and conditions. The Organiser will endeavour to put an alert on the Event website www.foodstock.london/terms if the terms and conditions have been amended.
27. If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
Enable Leisure and Culture (the “Organiser”), May 2017